1. I am a graphic design student at University of the Arts London, graduating this year...ahh!
2. I have the same birthday as Harry Potter.
3. In school I once died one random stripe of my hair bright pink.
4. I can't stand the sound of cutlery bashing together...or touching mine or other people's teeth.
5. I have a scar on my knee from where I fell over running for a bus when I was about 18 - note to self: think of a cooler story.
6. When I was young I had a phase of wanting to sleep in my sleeping bag on my bedroom floor...I think I thought I was camping..
7. I once wore thick liquid eyeliner around my entire eye to a local band night when I was in school. My friends sister was there and gave me the weirdest look. Safe to say I didn't opt for that eye look again.
8. I have huge size 8 boat feet, and I'm not even tall.
9. I have odd eyes. One hazel, one very dark brown.
10. The first lipstick I ever bought was from No7 and was an awful browny bronze. Exactly why I chose that shade, I'll never know...
11. The best art exhibition I've ever been to was light artist James Turrell's show at the Gagosian in 2010. It blew my mind.
12. I grew up in Surrey and lived in south London for my first two years at university.
13. I'm addicted to chocolatey cereal.
14. I used to do ballet, jazz and character. I also competed in local choreography competitions with my cousins. We were damn good and won many times!
15. I used to play guitar in a girl rock band with my friends at school. We wrote our own songs and also performed at a couple of the school's summer shows. I have video footage that no one is allowed to see. Ever.
16. I thoroughly enjoy sorting through and organising files on my computer. Loser.
17. I'm obsessed with watching box sets: Dexter, The Office US, Arrested Development, Community, SEX AND THE CITY... Give me recommendations for more to watch!!
18. If I'm feeling sad, cat videos will always cheer me up. I'm not ashamed...I'm sure other people do it too...right?! :p
19. I'm not allergic to anything, and I count myself very lucky for it!
20. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years, and we'll be finally moving in together this year :)
21. I'm really geeky about typography, I get excited by pretty font and annoyed by bad kerning [and comic sans].
22. One of my favourite songs of all time (I don't think I can limit myself to just one) is Kiara by Bonobo. It's even better if you listen to Prelude first (which is the song before it on the album). It combines so many styles of music in such a beautiful way :) You've gotta listen to see what I mean!
23. If I had been born a boy, I would have been named Aaron.
24. My two wardrobe staples that I wear almost every day are skinny jeans and a black biker jacket.
25. The moment I can get a kitten or puppy, I think I will have reached the happiest point in my life.
So there we go! 25 facts about little old me. I'd love to know if I have anything in common with you guys, so leave a comment below (I can't be the only one who watches cat videos to cheer myself up!).
I'd also love to read your posts like this if you've done one, so link below! :D